Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to Zenscape!

Welcome to Zenscape!

 

Hello and welcome to Zenscape. I decided to start this blog in order to share my love and interest in Zen and the art of meditation. This blog will consist of daily Zen quotes, which I will post daily. I will also post excerpts from Zen novels that I have read, or I am currently reading as well as advice for meditation. I hope that everyone who reads this blog will enjoy it. Please feel free to comment your response to any post or if any of you have request on what you would like to see on this blog then also feel free to comment as well. I love getting feedback from my readers. Well I shall be posting three more blog posts tonight, as I actually planned on starting this blog on Jan. 1, but I am a little behind schedule. Not much, so it'll be easy for me to each up. Also I know that some of the quotes will be short and I apologize but that is how I wish to have my blog set up when it comes to posting the Zen quotes.
But after these few post, I will be posting daily quotes as I stated up above, along with random advice blogs, excerpts from Zen novels, requests, and even a random pictures. Thank you all once again for reading this blog and I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment