Thursday, May 14, 2015

Update & Apologizes


First and foremost, let me apologize for not updating this blog in over a month. It was not my intention to allow this blog to go this long without a post and for that I am sincerely sorry.

Life decided to rear its ugly head at me, or so the saying goes I believe; as the past month has been a little bit less than calm and peaceful for me.

With family issues, issues with my health (nothing bad I promise) and issues with my grandfather's health; I have had pretty much no time to myself. The first two weeks of April were spent with me just being sick due to overstress and not taking care of myself like I should have. Then the family issues came up and then it just seemed like one thing after another seem to keep popping up.

But now everything seems to be calming down now, I believe that I begin focusing on my blogs and writing again. Oh writing, how I have missed you.

Anyway I won't make this update any longer than it has to be but rest assured that there will be a quote update later today and hopefully there will be one everyday from now on. Again I apologize for not updating but as far as I know I can go back to my regular schedule. :-)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment